Getting started: registration and running the application
Registration on THRONE Partners' site
For working with THRONE system the registration on THRONE Partners' Site is required. Each user declares his affiliation to an integrator or a distributor/dealer company, so the two phases must be completed: the registration of the company and user registration.
- To register a company on the site you should fill in the required fields of the Registration form. After checking the data by the administrator, a special code will be sent to the contact person listed on the form. This code must be entered by all employees of the company during the registration, otherwise their affiliation with the company will not be approved. When logging on to the website and in the program in the future the code or name of the company will not be necessary.
- When the company is already registered in the system, it is necessary to register тхэ users belonging to this company. For this, use the invitation ford and the company code.
After completing the user registration, the user can login to work with the system.
- To operate the system, you must complete the registration process, that is to register a company and at least one user in it.
- The company code is not your user's password to login to the site.
- The site authenticates the user, not the company. Login to access the site is the user's e-mail. Password to access the site is assigned by users themselves.
Downloading, Installation and Running the Application
- Login to THRONE Partners site, typing in your username (e-mail) and password to the box on the right. After login you will see on the home page the link to the page of downloading and installation of T-Studio. Open it and follow the installation instructions on the page. After installation, run T-Studio by double-clicking on the app's icon on the desktop of your computer.
- Authorize in the starting window of T-Studio. Login and password to enter T-Studio are identical to login and password to log on to the Partners' site.
To familiarize with the interface it is possible to enter in a Demonstration mode. Demo mode does not provide saving the project and downloading the firmware, but replicates the functionality of the program in all other matters.
Operation system and additional software
The program operates on Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
The computer must have the .Net Framework at least v.4.0 installed.
The computer must have a permanent connection to the Internet.
Due to the fact that the T-Studio application connects to the Internet during its work, some antivirus programs can respond to its launch, warning the user about the probable danger or even block the program. Therefore, we recommend disabling the antivirus program while working with T-Studio.
If this happens, turn off your antivirus program and launch T-Studio.