T-Studio - Locations
Locations are separate areas of a facility appointed by a designer. Locations can be rooms, parts of rooms (eg, multimedia zone), as well as standalone objects (such as a sauna, garage, pool, veranda etc.). A designer binds all equipment of a project to Locations.
In the 'Locations' panel you can see the list of locations. Each location can contain internal locations that can be hidden or displayed in a list. You can hide and display locations with double-click on the name of a location or single click on the sign of disclosure (gray or black triangle to the left of the name of location).
- Number. The unique identifier of a location. Determined by T-Studio automatically. Not available for editing.
- Name of a location. Required field. The default name is the number of the location.
- Name displayed on the touch panel. The name which will be visible to the user on a touch panel. It is an optional field. It must be filled only if you want it to differ from the 'Name' field. If it is empty, the panel interface will display the name from the field 'Name'.
- Engineering objects in 3D-model. Engineering objects that will be displayed on the 3D-scheme of this location. Objects are listed in the table with the name and type. Adding objects to the list is performed on the Equipment panel. To delete an item from the list, press the 'Delete engineering object from 3D-model'.
- Engineering objects in Status-bar. Engineering objects that will be displayed on the Status-bar of this location. Objects are listed in the table with the name and type. Adding objects to the list is performed on the Equipment panel. To delete an item from the list, press the 'Delete engineering object from the Status-bar'.
To create a location, click the button '+' in the 'Locations' panel.
Enter the required data in the properties of the location and click the 'Save' button or press Enter to complete the creation of the new location, or click 'Cancel' to cancel the creation of the new location. After creating the location appears in the list locations and becomes selected.
You can create internal location inside each location. To do this, select a location from the list and click the '+' button. The further procedure is the same as described above.
You can edit the name of the location, the name for the interface, unbind the equipment placed in the Status-bar.
To change the location, select a location from the list. Make the necessary changes. After changing the data, press the 'Save Changes' button or press Enter. To cancel all changes made to a location, press the 'Cancel changes' or press Esc.
To delete a location, select the location and press the '-' button. In the window that appears, confirm that you want to remove the selected location by clicking 'Yes'. Clicking 'No' will cancel the deletion.
Next >> T-Studio - Equipment